1. Jimmy Graham, NO - Welcome back Sean Payton. Graham receives top billing in 2013 with questions surrounding our No. 2 TE.
2. Rob Gronkowski, NE - There’s a lot of risk involved with this pick. If you select Gronkowski in Round 2 it could end up burning you. His proneness for injury makes him a boom or bust type pick.
3. Vernon Davis, SF - There’s talk of moving him outside from time to time. Regardless, if he and Kaepernick’s chemistry built in the playoffs can carry over to the season, it will bode well for Davis’s fantasy owners.
4. Jason Witten, Dal - The Cowboys O-Line should be better this year meaning Witten won’t be asked to block as much. Look for a solid year from the vet.
5. Tony Gonzalez, Atl - Gonzalez is still a major red zone threat even with all of the talent to his outside.
6. Greg Olsen, Car – Expect a rebound year for QB Cam Newton which will benefit Olsen tremendously.
7. Kyle Rudolph, Min – Rudolph developed nicely a year ago as he and Christian Ponder developed excellent rapport.
8. Brandon Myers, NYG - This will be Eli’s 4th TE in as many years. Myers is a very good pass receiver and should produce solid numbers similar to a year ago in Oakland.
9. Jermaine Gresham, Cin - Andy Dalton looked to his big TE in 2012 and Gresham responded by becoming a solid red zone threat. He’s a low No. 1 fantasy football TE with potential to finish top 7.
10. Jermichael Finley, GB – The loss of WR Greg Jennnings should mean more balls for Finley. His relationship with Rodgers has become contentious in recent years but they appear to have put that behind them.