11. Alfred Morris, Was – He will benefit from a better RGIII and the additions to the skill positions. Washington will make him a workhorse again.
12. Giovani Bernard, Cin – The exciting 2nd year back flashed brilliance on runs and now must become more consistent. But he’ll be the lead back in what should be a high scoring Cincinnati offense.
13. Doug Martin, TB – An injury ruined his 2013, although he wasn’t nearly as good when healthy. Look for him to be a low No. 1 or high No. 2 FFL RB this year.
14. Frank Gore, SF – Old man Gore’s workload likely won’t lighten with injuries to back-ups in training camp. The running game will thrive and Gore could hit 1100 yards with 10 TDs.
15. Montee Ball, Den – It’ll be his role to lose. If Ball can get a grip on his fumbling, look for a major step forward in year 2.
16. CJ Spiller, Buf – This is a massive drop from a year ago. However, Spiller has breakaway speed and the Bills passing game should take pressure off of him in EJ Manuel’s 2nd year. Fred Jackson’s presence still makes Spiller no better than a No. 2.
17. Reggie Bush, Det – The dynamic back should get better with the added talent at the skill positions. Great in PPR leagues.
18. Ben Tate, Cle – The Browns will rely more on their running game with the apparent suspension of WR Josh Gordon. Expect No. 2 type fantasy numbers.
19. Trent Richardson, Ind – He was a bust a year ago, and has a lot to prove this season.
20. Ryan Matthews, SD – The Chargers offense will be solid, but Matthews will be facing better defense in 2014. This keeps him entrenched as a weekly No. 2.
21. Chris Johnson, NYJ – He is a solid fantasy sleeper and could rise the ranks quickly in NY. His speed gives the Jets another dimension and they’ll use it.
22. Ray Rice, Bal – Beating his now wife has hurt Rice’s perception even more than when people only questioned whether he lost a step. He has a chance to return to form with a better surrounding cast for Flacco, which will take pressure off the running game.
23. Andre Ellington, Arz – He showed enough flashes a year ago to believe he can take a step forward again here.
24. Stevan Ridley, NE – Ridley must get his fumbling under control, or he’ll ride the pine. Boom or bust pick.
25. Steven Jackson, Atl – Injuries and a horrific Falcons’ season ruined 2013. Nice bounceback opportunity this year.
26. Rashad Jennings, NYG – The Giants will rely heavily on him as the No. 1 guy.
27. Maurice Jones-Drew, Oak – Nice fantasy sleeper this year on an improving Raiders team. Look for him to surprise.
28. Shane Vereen, NE – He could haul in 80 catches in this offense.
29. Darren Sproles, Phi – Kelly will incorporate the speedy Sproles on 3rd downs and in the passing game. Solid No. 2 in PPR leagues.
30. Pierre Thomas, NO – Thomas keeps finding ways to make plays in this offense. He’s a No. 2/flex play week in and week out.