1. Calvin Johnson, Det – Even an off-year by Stafford statistically couldn’t derail Megatron, who broke the all-time receiving record for yards.
2. AJ Green, Cin – The 3rd year for Green should be even better after his breakout a year ago. The Bengals have added more weapons which will ease the double teams he sees.
3. Dez Bryant, Dal - If Bryant can pick up where he left off, he has the ability to finish the top fantasy football receiver this year.
4. Julio Jones, Atl – Jones is a big-time star and one of the best deep threats in the league. Expect another major step forward this year.
5. Demaryius Thomas, Den – Manning’s top deep threat will score 12-15 TDs and top 1,500 yards.
6. Brandon Marshall, Chi - Expect Marhsall to continue posting top numbers in Trestman’s system.
7. Larry Fitzgerald, Arz – His stock is on the rise again now that a real QB is on the team. Fitzgerald still has the ability to finish a top 3 fantasy – and NFL – receiver.
8. Randall Cobb, GB - The multi-threat Cobb is a boom or bust pick. However, with Greg Jennings gone, he will be the biggest beneficiary of those extra passes.
9. Vincent Jackson, TB - He’s a big time threat and fortunately plays in a division that doesn’t feature many quality cover corners.
10. Roddy White, Atl – He is not ranked this low due to a loss of skill, but rather all of the talent around him. But he is still a solid No. 1 fantasy receiver.