11. Antonio Gates, SD – This is as low as Gates has ever been, but age is starting to catch up to him. However, he will still be a major threat in the passing game. He’s a bit of a fantasy sleeper in 2013 but look for him to excel in the new system.
12. Owen Daniels, Hou – Daniels is a steady, unexciting fantasy TE. He’s a low No. 1, border line high No. 2 in this offense.
13. Martellus Bennett, Chi - Bennett posted solid numbers in his lone year in New York and should be targeted regularly playing with Cutler.
14. Fred Davis, Was – He is coming off a torn achilles and apparently fully healthy. He’ll be a big weapon in this year’s version of the Skins offense.
15. Jared Cook, Stl - Cook has a TON of potential and could thrive in the Rams offense. He’s an excellent fantasy sleeper in 2013 and could end up a top 10 producer at TE.
16. Ed Dickson, Bal – Dickson looked like he was poised to breakout a year ago but Dennis Pitta stepped up. Pitta is gone for the season so now’s Dickson chance. Flacco is going to look his way early and often and he could end up more than a No. 2 in fantasy.
17. Jake Ballard, NE - Ballard’s a much different player than Aaron Hernandez and lacks speed, but has great hands. If his knee is healthy and Gronkowski is limited or unable to go, his value increases greatly.
18. Dustin Keller, Mia – His skills were never fully appreciated in NYJ. We don’t see that being a problem in Miami.
19. Coby Fleener, Ind – Expect a big move forward for Fleener in year twi.
20. Jordan Cameron, Cle - The Browns will be running a new offense which will incorporate the TE more. Cameron could end up top 15.