11. Eli Manning, NYG – The return of a healthy Hakeem Nicks, to go with Victor Cruz and 2nd year WR Rueben Randle, means Eli will come a lot closer to his 2011 season once again. Look for another 4,200-4,500 yard season with 30 TDs.
12. Matthew Stafford, Det - He disappointed a year ago, mostly due to an unimaginative offense run in Detroit and a big hole at the No. 2 WR position. RB Reggie Bush is a nice addition and Stafford will return to form fantasy wise in 2013. He could end up a top 7 point scorer.
13. Tony Romo, Dal – Romo’s numbers are low No. 1 worthy and a lot of his success will be dependent on Dez Bryant’s ability to play at a high level once again.
14. Andy Dalton, Cin – AJ Green’s continued growth plus a few other weapons at the skill positions, including 1st round pick Tyler Eifert, make Dalton an intriguing fantasy football QB this year. He could end up in the top 10 and is an intriguing fantasy sleeper.
15. Josh Freeman, TB – Freeman is no better than a No. 2 and sub in fantasy, especially because Greg Schiano wants to run the ball. But he does have skill on the outside and should take another step forward in 2013.
16. Carson Palmer, Arz – Palmer is a fantasy sleeper this year. His offensive line isn’t great, but he does have a lot of talent at the receiver position including all-world WR Larry Fitzgerald. Considering that the Cardinals should be passing a lot this year, expect Palmer’s number to increase accordingly.
17. Philip Rivers, SD – A lot of Rivers downfall has been the result of the exodus of talent to other teams. TE Antonio Gates is old and there really isn’t any big names on the outside. Look for respectable numbers but Rivers is no more than a fill-in.
18. Ben Roethlisberger, Pit - The loss of WR Mike Wallace is huge, but there is still talent outside in Pittsburgh. And Roethlisberger is the master of broken plays and making something out of nothing. Good for Pittsburgh, but not great for fantasy.
19. Joe Flacco, Bal – Sorry Joe, the loss of WR Anquain Boldin in the off-season and TE Dennis Pita in training camp is too much.
20. Sam Bradford, Stl – This might be it for Bradford. He has a talented O-line and serious speed on the outside. He could boom and end up top 12, or remain a non-factor once again.