2. Adrian Peterson – A cut down on fumbles returns AD to No. 1 in Fantasy Football.
3. Maurice Jones-Drew – 16 total TDs in 2009. Is Jags main offensive weapon.
4. Ray Rice - Fantasy sleeper became a fantasy star in 2009. Tough runner with huge upside.
5. Frank Gore – In line for a monster year playing in the weak NFC West.
6. Michael Turner – Healthy and results should resemble 2008.
7. DeAngelo Williams - Contract year for a stud runner who’s looking for a big payday.
8. Rashard Mendenhall – Clear No. 1 will be Steelers main weapon.
9. Steven Jackson - Star hampered by poor supporting cast.
10. Jamaal Charles – 2nd half star in 2009 is looking to prove he’s the real deal.
11. Cedric Benson - Defenses will not be able to key on running game in 2010.
12. Ryan Grant - Consistent runner who’s typically good for 1,200 yards.
13. Joseph Addai – A threat on the ground and as a receiver out of the backfield.
14. Shonn Greene - Receiving a lot of hype. Could justify it.
15. Ryan Mathews - LaDainian Tomlinson’s replacement. Will get every chance to prove the Bolts made the right decision.
16. Jonathan Stewart - Second of two headed monster in Carolina delivered big in 2009.
17. LeSean McCoy - It’s his show now. Should take a big step forward in year 2.
18. Beanie Wells - More will be expected out of Wells after Kurt Warner’s retirement.
19. Pierre Thomas - Off-year in 2009 makes Thomas a mid round fantasy sleeper this year.
20. Ronnie Brown – Coming back from an ACL injury. Talented runner who can also execute the Wild Cat.
21. Marion Barber- Still the Cowboys most consistent RB and goal-line specialist.
23. Cadillac Williams - Stayed healthy in 2009. Looking for big things as Bucs No. 1.
24. Matt Forte - Huge bust in 2009 needs to prove it was an aberration.
25. Knowshon Moreno – Defenses will key on him with Brandon Marshall no longer on offense.